The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume: A Mystery Novel with a Touch of Magic
The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume
Do you love mystery novels that are full of surprises, clues, and puzzles? Do you like stories that have a touch of magic and mystery? If you do, then you should read The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume.
The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume is a mystery novel that was first published in 1902. It is one of the best works of this author, who was a popular writer of crime fiction and adventure novels. The book tells the story of a mysterious cup that has been hidden in an old chapel for centuries. The cup is said to have magical powers that can grant wishes or curses to those who drink from it. When the cup is stolen by a greedy pawnbroker, a series of murders and mysteries follow.
The book is full of suspense, mystery, and romance. You will be hooked from the first page to the last as you follow the investigation of Leo Haverleigh, a young lord who falls in love with Edith Tempest, the daughter of the vicar. You will also enjoy the author’s style of writing, which is clear, lively, and witty. He uses contractions, idiomatic expressions, transitional phrases, exclamations, dangling modifiers, and informal language to create a realistic and engaging narration.
The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume is a mystery novel with a touch of magic that will keep you entertained and interested throughout. It is a book that you will not want to miss if you are a fan of mystery fiction.
Check out The Eternal Feminine by Carolyn Wells Click here…
Here are some reasons why you should read The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume:
- It is a timeless story that appeals to readers of all ages and backgrounds.
- It is a captivating story that will keep you on the edge of your seat as you follow the clues and puzzles.
- It is a creative story that will spark your imagination and curiosity.
- It is a satisfying story that will reward your intelligence and intuition.
Check out ]Glasses by Henry James Click here…
Here are some frequently asked questions about The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume:
- Q: Who is Fergusson Wright Hume?
- A: Fergusson Wright Hume was an English writer who lived from 1859 to 1932. He wrote hundreds of books, stories, articles, and plays in various genres. He was especially famous for his debut novel, The Mystery of a Hansom Cab (1886), which was an international best-seller.
- Q: What is the genre of The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume?
- A: The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume is a mystery novel. It belongs to the subgenre of “rural mysteries”, which are stories that take place in small villages or countryside settings.
- Q: Is The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume based on a true story?
- A: No, The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume is not based on a true story. It is a fictional story that was inspired by the author’s own interest in folklore and mythology. However, some of the characters and situations in the book may have been influenced by real people and events that the author knew or heard about.
- Q: How many pages are in The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume?
- A: The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume has about 250 pages in the paperback edition and about 300 pages in the ebook edition. The length may vary depending on the format and edition of the book.
Check out Tripping with the Tucker Twins by Nell Speed Click here…
If you are looking for a great book to read this week, look no further than The Pagan’s Cup by Fergusson Wright Hume. This book will take you on a thrilling journey of murder, mystery, and magic. You will not regret reading this masterpiece of mystery fiction.
Happy reading! 😊
Check out American Men of Action by Burton Egbert Stevenson Click here…
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.